News & Media
CEO Testimony Before Commerce and Labor Committee
CEO of EA Power Solutions: Excerpts of his testimony before the Virginia Commerce and Labor Committee regarding Senate bill SB837. Also, excerpts from other major companies/organizations supporting this bill.
Rivals See Opening in Dominion Energy's Political Success
Dominion Energy has long had unrivaled success at getting friendly legislation through the Virginia General Assembly, a political advantage that by some counts has been worth billions of dollars in profits.
November 2017 Energy Market Update
- Energy: The Future
- Beverly Hills - Black Gold, Texas Tea
- The Gas Stations of Tomorrow
- And The Gas Just Keeps Coming
- Dismantling a Nuclear Plant
- Defending Our Electric Grid
Regulation By Any Other Name
Most consumers of electricity in Virginia are unaware that their electric market is deregulated and therefore have the option to purchase power competitively. However, in many ways, the market is "deregulated" in name only.
April 2017 Energy Market Update
- All Your DUC’s in a Row
- Fear the American Shale Producer
- Electric Cars are Gaining Momentum
- The New Science Deniers – The EPA
- The Only Real Way to Store Power